15.05.17 - 26.05.17 - 6 PLACES AVAILABLE
Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended to enable signal works testers to progress to the principles testing of signalling interlockings.
Underpinning knowledge matched to the IRSE Principles Tester licence 1.3.180
Reflects the requirements of modern validation techniques
- Intensive practical experience in application logic testing on a variety of interlocking
- Relating directly to the Network Rail testing standards
- May be tailored to match the requirements of other rail administration requirements
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Identify the role and extent of Principles Testing
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the Principles Tester
- Practically apply testing techniques to determine interlocking function.
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical and theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
Delegates should be senior testing personnel who have passed the Intermediate Signalling Technology (Principles) course or equivalent. Delegates expecting to test Solid State Interlocking Systems, a qualification in Solid State Interlocking Design (Data Pre) is recommended.